What am I thinking today - well, I am frustrated and can not understand why each day seems to bring more negative....I still have my positives - My girls, husband, friends, and family......but man, this is hard. Emotionally, physically, and spiritually this is a challenge and although I know in my heart God will never give me more than I can handle, I sure feel close. I found out yesterday that my brain MRI showed some changes that suggest a condition called vasculitis. This is an inflammation of blood vessels which can cause a clot to any organs in the body and cause some very serious consequences. My main symptom right now is numbness in my hands and feet which may sound petty, but can be very annoying and scary. I still have a lot of shortness of breath as well.
I want to scream "why", but I know God has a reason for everything and I should not have the "poor me" mentality. I am so thankful for each moment I get to play with the girls, but scared of what the future holds. Sorry, if this is negative, but it is real life emotion and not "What I should be feeling". It gets hard to pretend everything is ok after awhile.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't have to pretend, Whit, we care about what you are feeling. We love you!
DITTO TO WHAT LORREN SAID.... U SHOULD NEVER FEEL LIKE U HAVE TO PRETEND... WHITNEY, WITH EVERYTHING THAT U'VE BEEN THROUGH, IT'S ONLY NATURAL TO FEEL THE WAY U FEEL & GO THROUGH "ALL" THE DIFFERENT EMOTIONS UR GOIN THROUGH... U'R NOT LOVED ANY LESS FOR BEING REAL (0:
Post a Comment