Monday, January 14, 2008

I just don't feel like it



I wanted to let everyone know that I have really just not felt like writing, but i got some news today that the scarring on my lungs has worsened, i have something called dysautonomia ( my blood pressure is too low and my pulse is alternating between as low as 45 and then up to 120 from just standing up), and i have new spots on my brain that were not there weeks ago. You know, I do not feel good and yes I am terrified, but so many things in my life are beautiful. Please keep being my prayer warriors and pray for Seth because he is exhausted physically and mentally too. The girls, sweet as ever, but they are smart and know things are a little different right now. These were the kisses I got to start out the New Year....I won't post the one from my hubby :)

4 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Alas, you still have your sense of humor! Love you, Whit.

Star Molegraaf said...

always praying for you friend-i love you.

Anonymous said...

You're such a sweetie, and your girls are still gorgeous! I want you to know that I will stay positive for you- if you can stay positive throughout all that has been going on, then I know I can find the strength to be positive when I feel like my world is caving in. You have been such an inspiration to me, and I'm thinking and praying for you every day. I love you, I miss you all, I can't wait 'till summer time!!!~Holly

Anonymous said...

even if you don't feel like you are being strong you are. The simple fact that you are able to be honest with others IS strength! God will honor you Whitney! No matter where your eyes travel always keep them coming back to him. God bless you and your family!