Monday, March 3, 2008

My girls...Blessings



I have not updated in awhile, but wanted to put some "Go Texan Day" photos of the girls on here....as far as medical news....I got denied at Mayo clinic which I do not understand and am praying for the next step in regards to where to go and what to do. I did find out that the building I have worked in for the last 4 years prior to me getting sick in October has recently been condemned due to toxic mold and asbestos!!!!! Scary!!!!

4 comments:

whitney said...

who the heck is yokora...i feel like Stephanie now :)

Lorren Says... said...

Cute pictures! Do you think that building has something to do with you being sick? Love you, friend!

shann said...

The girls are growing up! They are so cute and so Texas here. I hope and pray you are better. I, as well as lots of friends here, are praying for you. I want to come and see you. I have been trying to post a message for two weeks now and it kept telling me I had an error. I am a little slow. I love ya and miss ya.
shann

Star Molegraaf said...

love those pictures of your girls- like lorren i'm wondering if that nasty building may have something to do w/your health. ya think? miss you.