I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday....with everything going on, it has been harder to get inot the "typical holiday spirit", but I realized this could be a good thing. Really, all I NEED to remember is "Jesus is the reason for the seaason". Jesus's birth was a miracle and I am expecting a Christmas miracle this year :)
Thank you to everyone who continually prays for us and goes above and beyond to make sure my family is taken care of. We appreciate it soooo much.
The latest, i am home for two days walking around with a contraption on my head to monitor seizure activity. I get to take it off tomorrow. I still have significant numbness in my hands and feet. The recent "diagnosis" includes a seizure disorder, vasculitis, blood clotting disorder, and an autoimmune dysfunction. You know what, i am not accepting that "there is nothing that can be done" because God can do anything he wants (thanks Aaron) and he knows my needs. I am accepting his healing and working on perseverence.
Well, if all is well, Seth and I are taking the girls for an overnight trip tomorrow night to Moody Gardens to "get away" and be back Christmas eve to really concentrate on what the true meaning of Christmas is. The girls are excited about Jesus's birthday......and santa coming too. Keep us in your prayers as you are all in mine.
I hope you get all you want for Christmas - all I want is my health :)
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you all had fun at Moody Gardens! Talk to you when we get back! Love you and Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
We're still praying.
I love you Whitney- hate that we didn't get to conncet while we were in, but it was such a full trip with just seeing family. The only friends we saw were Ky and Lori. Miss you so much- you look great- and the girls are PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment