I am updating prayer requests for my family, but I also want to leave my email so that if ANYONE reading this has your own prayer requests you would like to share with me, I would absolutely love to be a prayer warrior for you as well.
whitney@gmont.com
Prayer requests:
1. Relief from my headaches, body aches - especially ribs, and numbness.
2. Safety for Seth in travel and his mountain bike race
3. Complete restoration from my physical and emotional stress.
4. Continue God's protection over my beautiful children.
PRAISES....Jadyn saw the rheumatologist and she will only be following once a year!!!
I have been able to go back to work for a few hours a week.
We are going to be hosting a Bible study in our home Wednesday nights and I am already seeing the positive things coming out of it :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am praying for a piece of your German Chocolate cake. Or at least the homemade icing. Yes, just make me a bowl of the icing and that will do it. :) Love you!
UR GONNA B OK! GOD'S ALWAYS GOOD & HE'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF "ALL" OF U & "EVERYTHING!"
Post a Comment