Friday, March 28, 2008

New Prayer Request

Well, Overall things had been going pretty well until about 2 days ago. Actually, I have been noticing a feeling of being drained again and having some symptoms that I origianlly started with back in October, but 2 days ago I started having some chest pain that just would not go away and got slightly worse yesterday. Treating it like a bad case of heartburn...i took meds, but no relief. So, I went to a clinic yesterday and they did an EKG. It read out that a may have had a slight heart attack and I was instructed to go straight to the ER. With tears in my eyes, i drove all the while praying to God to please not let this whole fiasco go any further. I paged my cardiologist and he decided I could see him today in his office because i really did not want to go through the whole being admitted thing again. I wanted to be at home with Seth and the girls. He redid the test and the results were the same. I am scheduled for a stress test on Tuesday and depending on what that shows go from there. If it is normal - yay! If it is not, the possibility of more invasive testing like a catheterization is possible, but I am believing for a normal test and ask that you believe and pray with me. Thank you.

6 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

I'm so sorry, Whit! I will be praying for you. Love you!

Heidi said...

Whitney, honey I love you and I will pray for you often. Please take care of yourself.

stephanie said...

praying and believing with you...

Anonymous said...

hang in there whit
I am praying for you
love ya,

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lacey said...

I found your blog- YEAH! But I must admit I was sad to read what all you have been through this last year. I am so sorry. You look GREAT and it was good to see you the other night. Hopefully I will see you more often! Your girls are precious by the way and I am glad you are feeling and doing much better!!