Hey guys, I have so much to blog about what has been going on in life, but I wanted to put in the short medical update for those awesome people who continue to be prayer warriors on my behalf. Overall, things have been up and down. I got pneumonia for about 2 weeks, but I did not let it slow me down too much :) This happened right around our trip to Mew Mexico, but we still had an AWESOME time (which is a post coming up ). I had a repeat CT Scan on my chest and praise God it was normal. The scarring on my lungs that was there prior did not show up. I have multiple tests still to do, but I am confident God is going to continue to work miracles.
Prayer requests:
1. Normal results on all upcoming medical tests
2. Relief from my pain....joints, mainly ribcage
3. Continue to have peace over anxiety when I think about my health
4. Safety as I try to wean off a few meds...
5. Guidance for Seth and I on adoption decision and/or another pregnancy
Thank you and I continue to pray for all of my friends as well...please let me know if you have any specific requests.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment