I don't know how many of you have experienced the VOLCANO dessert at Rainforest Cafe, but it is awesome. I was going through some pictures and wanted to show my attempt at the VOLCANO for jadyn's birthday when we were on vacation. It does not do the real thing justice, but it makes my mouth water just looking at it. I think that might be because I am on my no sweets challenge in attempt to feel better. :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
A Tribute to the VOLCANO
I don't know how many of you have experienced the VOLCANO dessert at Rainforest Cafe, but it is awesome. I was going through some pictures and wanted to show my attempt at the VOLCANO for jadyn's birthday when we were on vacation. It does not do the real thing justice, but it makes my mouth water just looking at it. I think that might be because I am on my no sweets challenge in attempt to feel better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum, yum, yum...
Sorry about the no sweets. I'm not sure I could do it- I am such a sweet addict. HOpe your feeling better.
how yummy!!! do you think you can make me a volacano for my birthday??? so glad i have your blog now:)
Post a Comment