Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am 33!!!


What an amazing birthday - I already knew I had amazing friends and family, but they really made me feel SUPER special this year. Seth likes to point out I have more like a birth"month", than a birthday :) My girls made me a pretend birthday cake and we celebrated with Uncle Rodney before he left town. My office staff, more like friends, created a fantastic day for me at work. We had breakfast catered by The Black Walnut and lunch catered by Pappadeaux's. They decorated my office and gave me some very heartwarming gifts and cards. Then Seth took me out with the girls and grandmama and pappaw to a nice dinner and off to the movies to see Madagascar 2. Well, Seth and I had our celebration this last weekend at the Melting Pot....last night was a girl's night celebration for our friends with November birthdays,and tomorrow night is another girl's night out :). Gotta love friends....Really, I think I got more calls, texts, emails, visits, parties, etc than I can ever remember!!!! Thank you!

No comments: