Yes, I went there....how could I resist a night out with the girls to see New Kids on the Block. I mean, apparently I wasn't the only one....there was a stadium full of women in their 20's and 30's screaming like little girls. It was a fun night and best of all I got the blessing of spending time with my friend Shea...gotta love her!(and I have some pictures I could bribe her with later) :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
New Kids on the Block...
Yes, I went there....how could I resist a night out with the girls to see New Kids on the Block. I mean, apparently I wasn't the only one....there was a stadium full of women in their 20's and 30's screaming like little girls. It was a fun night and best of all I got the blessing of spending time with my friend Shea...gotta love her!(and I have some pictures I could bribe her with later) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NKOTB has to have some way to pay all that alimony and child support...why not a come back tour?? I kid, I kid. Looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment