We took our first vacation of the year to ski in New Mexico and WOW!!!! We had an amazing time. We were able to spend time in both Angelfire and Taos. The girls loved the snow and we all enjoyed some good family time skiing, snowmobiling, tubing, relaxing, sitting in the hot tub, playing games, taking a sleigh ride, drinking hot chocolate, roasting marshmallows, napping, and just laughing together. Seth and I got to have some alone time skiing together whle the girls took ski school. The little ones are amazing when it comes to road trips...NOT ONE COMPLAINT!!!! I have a million pictures (as usual), but here is just a glimpse. We are looking forward to our first family cruise over Valentine's Day...I think my girls are going to be little travelers.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Family vacation....as Snow Bunnies!
We took our first vacation of the year to ski in New Mexico and WOW!!!! We had an amazing time. We were able to spend time in both Angelfire and Taos. The girls loved the snow and we all enjoyed some good family time skiing, snowmobiling, tubing, relaxing, sitting in the hot tub, playing games, taking a sleigh ride, drinking hot chocolate, roasting marshmallows, napping, and just laughing together. Seth and I got to have some alone time skiing together whle the girls took ski school. The little ones are amazing when it comes to road trips...NOT ONE COMPLAINT!!!! I have a million pictures (as usual), but here is just a glimpse. We are looking forward to our first family cruise over Valentine's Day...I think my girls are going to be little travelers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooooo fun!!!! I learned to ski when I was three. The girls will love it for many more years to come. Oh...love the bathing suit one on the sled. Priceless!!!! :)
My favorite is the picture of the girls on the sled in their suits. It looks like you had a great time!!
Post a Comment