Monday, March 30, 2009

And now....A Green Belt.



Jadyn and her sweet friend Avery got their green belt!!!!! These are two tough little girls!!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Go Jadyn!!

Amy said...

Jadyn, we are so proud of you! Come over soon and play!! We miss you two girls.

Our Life Together said...

Boy...you did a lot of blogging. So fun to look at too. Congrats on the Green Belts.

Unknown said...

Way to go! She will have to teach me some moves! Love you all! Mwah and hugs,
Kimmy
Without A Label
PS. you definitely need to add a follow button and a follow by email in your sidebar. That is only if you want to. I want to follow you by email =D. I have you in my Google reader but I want you in my inbox. He he that sounds dirty ;). If you need me to show you how let me know and I will! I am also going to add you to my blogroll on my site as soon as I put it back up. I took it down to change themes and am just now putting everything back in place. This was a very long PS!
MWAH!