Shannon and I
Jadyn just rode a water ride with Uncle Bart and Daddy
Watching the dolphin show
Being Silly
Playing after a long day
Me and my girls
Shamu - up close and personal
Feeding and petting the dolphins
Me, cady, and some dolphins
A ride with Cady
Best Friends
Our family
Getting ready to start the day...
Sea World has always been a favorite for Seth and I ever since we went to the one in Orlando (when we got engaged). Jadyn has been once when she was almost one year old and I was six months pregnant with Cady...in June....not a good idea if you have an issue with heat :). Anyway, we were lucky enough to take a trip to San Antonio with some of our most favorite people in the world right before Spring Break - The Millards!!!! We went to Sea World, had dinner with Shamu, , the Riverwalk, the Alamo, and even stayed at the Hyatt Hill Country (where Seth and I spent some time at on our honeymoon).
2 comments:
What a lucky family to get to hang out with the Montgomery's. I'm jealous!! Looks like you had so much fun.
How fun! I can't wait until our kiddos are old enough to enjoy it!
Post a Comment