"Dear God, Please help my mama get well because grandmama really wants to go home..." That was Jadyn's prayer last night that made all of us smile. Yes, thank God for my mama....Jadyn is right, grandmama wants to get home, but she is so wonderful to help us through this difficult time. My mom has shown me even more the kind of mom I want to be....she just does whatever needs to be done without even being asked or complaining. I know once I had my girls, the reality of how much I can love someone was so amazing and it continues to get better and better. WOW....and how much more does our God love us? That is something I can't even comprehend, but throughout this time in which God has commanded me to "Be Still", it has been on my mind. He loves me more than I can imagine and doesn't like to see his children hurt....Thank you God for being the ultimate physician, my healer....
I am able to get up some today and am just praying for increased strength and stamina....The bible study I recently joined was called "If God is in Control, Then Why Do I Have a Headache?". Pretty ironic since i have spent the past several weeks with an excruciating headache and had to miss the majority of the group study. What I have learned is how much I need to take care of my body....Eating the things God intended for us to eat, resting, exercising, and taking time for my spiritual health....Please continue to pray for strength in all these areas.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"What I have learned is how much I need to take care of my body....Eating the things God intended for us to eat, resting, exercising, and taking time for my spiritual health...."
You hit the nail on the head, Whit! I was SO convicted of all those things this morning. I'll definatly be praying for you...thank God for your Mom!
Post a Comment