Monday, November 19, 2007

Apologies

Well, a couple of apologies....first, sorry for the lack of blog posts and second, sorry for the lack of returned calls, emails, etc

I would not be honest if I did not admit that I am struggling physically and emotionally. This is a place I have never "been " before and I am trying to stay positive...thank you for your continued prayers.

4 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Love you, Whit!

Anonymous said...

This is Holly D!

You are so sweet to think of everyone that way. But don't beat yourself up- I know all your friends and family (myself included) understand that you need to focus on getting better, and that with all you have going on it's hard to keep up with people. I'm still praying for you, and all I want you to think about is your beautiful family, and how much fun you're going to have on that trip of yours! I love you! Holly

Anonymous said...

Whit
Hang in there girl and don't apologize
love you
Linda

Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY "HAPPY TURKEY DAY" EVEN THOUGH IT'S COMIN 2 AN END & LET U KNOW I'M THINK-N OF U & PRAY-N 4 U DAILY AS UR WISHED NOTHIN LESS THAN LIFE'S BEST. HANG -N- THERE AS THIS TIME NEXT WK, UR GONNA BE F-A-M-O-U-S N NYC.
LOVE/MISS YA; U KNOW I'M HERE IF U NEED "N-E-THING"...