Friday, November 2, 2007

No News - I wish meant good news

There has been no update on my blog lately because I have been in the hospital for several days and still extremely frustrated - no "definite answer" just scary stuff....My breathing is being "attacked" and I can breath at 70%....my heart is persistently beating around 100 bpm and they scared the you know what out of me as they rushed me to the cardiac unit after seeing a heart arrythmia on the monitor....why did i get sent home, because my insurance didn't think i met requirements to stay longer......so sad that they have now overruled the doctors. Anyway, frustrated, but trying to stay hopeful!!!

I totally want to say thank you for EVERYTHING EVERYONE is and has been doing for us....prayers, meals, babysitting, flowers, you name it, it has been done. My mom, Seth, and the girls are having a hard time too so, thank you from them. Ginger, thank you for support.....family is always there for you :).....I am not the best at talking right now, but am getting there. This is a long, unexpected road for me and my family and I appreciate you guys keeping us in prayer. I think my girls officially think grandma lives here now....grandma is even at the grocery store for us right now :)

No comments: