Monday, November 5, 2007

Believing for a Miracle

I had one of the most interesting experiences today - I went to my first acupuncturist/homeopathic medicine "doctor". Ok, so as Jenny can tell you, I did not get very far with the acupuncture because 2 needles in - i was ready to be done. I half jokingly explained that i have a mild post traumatic stress disorder from all the blood draws and IVs I had within the last week. I really had ten (at least) in my arms over a 4-5 day period. Anyway, I was very fascinated by the "energy" testing done through pressure points. Without any information, this man was able to pinpoint so much of what the doctors have taken forever to tell me....so, i will try his "remedies" and pray for a miracle. I so much have a heart for "natural" medicine.


So, Jadyn now is the one with 102 fever and Cady is not feeling well either, but praise God that we all are taking care of each other. It is really actually very sweet and exhausting all at the same time.

I am enjoying all the phone calls, emails, dinners, prayer, etc....i have always had a hard time "accepting" help so, this is a learning experience for me. Friends get closer, you see the power of the church, family pulls together, and acquaintences become friends through the process.

I have a friend named Chris in Florida - have not seen in literally almost 10 years. I have never even met his wife and I received an email from her....mother to mother.....she said one of my blogs brought tears to her eyes and that she would keep me in prayer. What a simple thing and yet, it made my day.....just to know someone who i do not even know is "there" for me. And I am with Lorren - I am believing for a miracle!!!!!

1 comment:

Star Molegraaf said...

Loving you and constantly praying for you and your precious family!