Today the family headed out to the circus.....sooooo fun. We took my niece, Karli, and she was so excited because it was her first time there. We got there early so we could go down to the floor and get an upclose view of some of the performers. The girls loved watching Asia, the elephant, paint with a paint brush and then eat a whole loaf of bread in one bite. But the most exciting part for all the girls was two-fold...we spent the ride down to the stadium painting their faces like clowns and then when we got home they had the chance to paint mama and daddy. Gotta love "The greatest show on earth".
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!!!! You know, I am 29 and have NEVER been to the circus. Seriously! Maybe we need to take the girls so I can live through them. :)
I busted out laughing at the picture of Seth and Cady. Looks like so much fun.
Aww! We have never gotten the chance to go to the circus, I think Cooper would even sit still for that one. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment