Monday, November 12, 2007

Good days, Bad days

Well, today started well....I am feeling a little better so, I decided to finally go get the massage that my brother in law bought me since my main symptom is pain. It helped a little at the time, but after getting up and around I felt achy again. In general, my breathing still is difficult...mostly if I talk a lot :) or eat. I am very fatigued, but working on getting up and around to get my energy back.

One thing I do want to tell is that we got the test results back on Jadyn today and she DOES test positive for the gene HLA-B27 which is what I am dealing with. It is the gene responsible for the autoimmune process. She will see a rheumatologist within the next month. She is a very active little one, but has off and on complained of joint pain, cried, and limped with it. So, keep her in your prayers because we want her to be one of those that has the gene, but never deals with any "active disease".


Ok, on to my highlights of my day......the good things that made me smile....Jadyn announced to her class that it was my birthday and thirteen 3 year olds sang to me :) and when I picked her up, they had made me a wonderful card. I got a few new things for my trip to New York at the end of this month...I know, you are wondering how in the world with all of this am I going to New york...well, so am I, but it is my motivation. I am so excited to be able to see NYC decorated for Christmas....a quick 2 day trip with my sweet friend, Lorren :) Ummmm, other highlights, jadyn and cady taking pics of Seth and I tonight (I think they might turn into little photographers), actually going to eat at Outback with my family - including my mom and stepdad, getting tons of calls and emails, Seth smiling at me because I love his smile, sweet hugs from my kids, and best of all....feeling a peace tonight despite all that is happening.

9 comments:

Star Molegraaf said...

Happy Birthday Friend- I Love You!

Anonymous said...

U R SUCH AN INSPIRATION & I JUST LUV U AS I'M HAPPY 2 HEAR U ENJOYED UR SPECIAL DAY! I JUST LUV THE FACT THAT THE B/F CLASS TOOK CARE OF U; THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME... MS ANNA'S THE BEST (0: WELL IT'S A TOSS UP B/T HER & MS CLAIRE [LOL] WHITNEY, KEEP UR FAITH, UR DOING AWESOME AS WERE ALL SOOOOOO HAPPY 2 C U UP & MOVING AROUND AGAIN LIKE THE SOCIAL B/F U R. OH & UR NYC TRIP IS GONNA B SPECTACULAR AS I'M SOOOO X-CITED 4 U; UR GONNA HAVE A BLAST! KEEP UR HEAD UP; UR GONNA B JUST FINE!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear about the good days. I hope you have a great trip to NY. I've always wanted to go there- and at christmas- how awesome. You should get on the today show! :) still on my mind, love ya, Leah Ann

Lorren Says... said...

You are an amazing person, Whit. This post brought tears to my eyes. I pray you will continue to find joy in the everyday things. I love you!

HollyA said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!

Anonymous said...

Whit,
Happy Birthday and hang in there my friend! You are amazing and You are a fighter!

I Love You!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you've continued to make this great progress! That is so wonderful, and you've been so strong throughout all this. I know you'll have a blast in New York (so much fun up there, I haven't been in a couple of years now). I think it's great that even when things are bad, you STILL find the positive things to keep yourself motivated- I believe that if more people lived life that way, they would be happier, more content individuals. Stay strong, stay sweet, love you to death! Your 'fave' cuz, Holly, A.K.A. Hollistuh!, sorry, had to add that, LOL.

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

hang in there whitney-you are brave and strong!