Monday, March 30, 2009

The Cruise....and a new Uncle Brian










The girls and I went on our first cruise!!! SO much fun playing, eating, and then eating some more :) Unfortunately, Seth did not get to go because of a project at work...or maybe it was his fear of motion sickness :). We were happy to spend time with Stacy and Brian after their wedding...yes, we went on their honeymoon!!!! It was a lot of fun, but cady was running a high fever on Valentine's night so she and I had a date night with room service :). All of us had such an amazing time and can't wait to go again. This time we all want Seth to come and share in the memories....I ran up quite a text and phone bill because I missed him so much!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So fun!! I didn't know you did that!! Do you know that I have NEVER been on a cruise? Never, ever, ever..I need to try one. We are considering a Disney cruise...we'll see.

Our Life Together said...

I didn't realize that Seth couldn't make it on the cruise. Can't wait to hear more about it...