Friday, August 8, 2008

Can you do this?







Jadyn and Cady LOVE gymnastics....I am so amazed at how big they seem now that they are doing the beam, floor, bars, trampoline - all by themselves!!!! I love that I still get to hear "Mommy, Watch me" everytime they do ANYTHING :). I am so proud of my girls and the little "Ladies" they are becoming. I love to watch their friendship develop as well. Jadyn loves to tell Cady what a great job she is doing and "teach" her how to do a cartwheel. Cady enjoys telling EVERYONE that Jadyn is her sister and will stop whatever she is doing to blow Jadyn kisses. They have both been in "Nastics" (as they refer to it) since they started walking. This Fall is going to be the most exciting for them because they will have their friends Emmy, Erin, and Alyssa in their class.

No comments: