Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Child's Prayer


One of the sweetest sounds is one of the girls saying a heartfelt prayer....WOW!!! It is so cute in the mornings when we get in the car - the girls will not let me back out without saying a prayer. We have to trade off who prays first and then everyone gets a turn....SWEETNESS! Jadyn has a heart to pray for everyone - If an ambulance passes us on the road she immediately begins praying, "Dear God, please help nobody be sick or hurt." I also love listening to them sing worship songs. We get our fair share of Hannah Montana and Jonus Brothers already, but yesterday while swimming what I got to hear as they were playing was their precious, innocent voices singing "Word of God Speak. Won't you pour down Like Rain.(A few words I could not understand) then, "Your majesty, Be Still and Know." LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Lorren Says... said...

Loved reading your blog-a-thon. Your girls are so sweet!