Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family is Forever


I LOVE keeping my nieces and watching them with Jadyn and Cady. How neat to have their cousins so close by and that they truly seem to miss them when they are not around. I am learning more and more that family is forever and our family is so blessed to have so much of our family close by. My sister and I are so close and I pray my girls stay friends forever as well. Seth and I are also learning that family goes beyond what is obvious...it extends to those friends who are there no matter what. We are so blessed with friends and I pray that my children are just as blessed....that they grow up with strong Christian friends who love them unconditionally.

One of my favorite things that Jadyn says is, "Mama, I love our happy family. I love you, daddy, sissy, and everyone in the whole world - even if I don't know them I still love them."

And Cady in all her sweetness says, "Mama, I love you." I respond with "I Love you too." She then comes back with, "Mama, I love you all the time."

I love this!!!!!God, thank you for the family and friends you have blessed us with. I thank you for the ones we have known forever, the ones we are just getting to know, and the ones you will bring into our lives. I pray that we show your unconditional love to all of our family and friends and that we glorify you. Just as one of my favorite song says..."Let my lifesong sing to you!" In Jesus name, Amen

No comments: