Sunday, August 24, 2008

Updated prayer requests...

No fun pics today...just taking a minute to update our prayer request list. Preschool has started back for the girls, I am working more at the office, and Seth is enjoying his job and mountain/road biking. Summer went by too fast, but we refuse to stop enjoying each day...even if we all don't get to see each other quite as much. We have an upcoming Disneyworld trip planned!!!! YAY!

1. Prayer for my complete healing....I have been a lot more pain in my joints, rib, and spine.
2. Wisdom for the doctors and our family on whether to start new medications or wait...(ideally, i want to get off meds).
3. Guidance on our adoption process :)
4. Safety on our upcoming travel.
5. Prayer for strength as we as a family work at building a strong spiritual foundation and build new friendships along the way!

Thank you and know that I am always praying for my family and friends...let me know if there is anything I can specifically pray for.

3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Praying for you and your sweet family. Can't wait to hang out even more when Small Group starts. :)

Heidi said...

Whit honey, you are always in my prayers. I miss ya.

Anonymous said...

absolutely I think of you often and pray for you and your precious family. Disney World!! It is awesome we went the first week of august and I think covered just about everything..if you can actually do that..
take care and have a wonderful trip and enjoy just being together. That is great you are in Ashley and Conn's small group they have such a wonderful one.

take care,
Linda Novak